What items do we accept for consignment?
– We focuses on high-end designer women’s, men’s and children’s clothing, shoes and accessories. Jewelry sells amazingly well, home goods, collectibles and electronics. We accept high-end designers (i.e. Chanel, Prada, Gucci, Hermes, etc), because these are the items buyers are looking to buy and they sell.
– Brands like Gap, Old Navy, Jones New York, Forever 21, Talbot’s, Ann Taylor, Linda Allard Ellen Tracy, Dana Buchman, etc… don’t have a high re-sale value on eBay. We would love to consult with you about the items you’re looking to sell prior to selling, please give us a call to chat about your items!
How do I send you my items for consignment? How can I sell my clothes?
– You can send in your items anytime you like. Make sure to add your information in the package. As soon as we receive them we will give you a call and give you more detailed information.
– You should schedule a pick-up at least 24 hours in advance, it will give you time to get your package ready.
– You can use UPS or USPS to ship your products.
– Call us to receive our address where to ship.
– We strongly suggest that you put your items in a box and include your full contact information (name, phone number, address and email address) Please make sure to securely seal your box. We are not responsible or liable for packages if they are lost.
We will contact you:
– When your boxes arrive.
– When your items are listed (providing you with a link to follow your auctions!).
– If there are items we are unable to sell due to brand name (low resale value), condition or authenticity issues. We will contact you if we are unable to sell any of your items via e-mail and you will have the option to have your items returned (all return shipping is at your cost of $20 per box) or donated. If we do not hear back from you within 30 days, we will donate your items to a good cause.
How long does it take for my items to be listed?
– The process of receiving your items, photographing them, ironing them, measuring, detailed discription and listing them can take up to few days.
How will your items be listed?
With over 20 years’ experience of turning fashion assets into cash for our selves, we implement various strategies to help your items sell their best:
– Auction: 7 day auction at a price that encourages bidding among interested to buyers.
– Fixed Price Best Offer: Fixed price, where shoppers can buy instantly.
– We’ll continue to re list your items for up to a 6 months. If you have items that remain unsold after 6 months, we will contact you to arrange their return (all return shipping is at your cost). If you decide not have it returned back to you we will donate them.
Do you charge fees?
There are NO fees charged!
– You receive 50% of the selling price for items that sell. We deduct 10% from the selling price before we split the selling price. 10% is eBay selling fee that we have to pay eBay.
NOTE: There are ebay fees and pay pal fees, listing fees and shipping fees, customer service and our time we spend to list your items. You don’t pay anything and you don’t spend the time to list. We will do it all for you.
How and when do I get paid?
– Our payment system runs weekly, and payments are made when you have completed sales.
– Your check and invoice will reflect the completed sales from the previous week.
– Completed sales are those that have been paid for and shipped and feedback has been received.
– Buyers have approximately two weeks before they are required to pay, so items that appear to sell one month, may not be considered completed until the following week.
– Items that buyers do not pay for are re-listed after the sale is disputed with eBay.
How do I contact resellMYcloset.com?
Feel free to contact resellMYcloset.com via e-mail at info@resellMYcloset.com. For a more immediate response, please do not hesitate to call us at 818-515-6150.
Our office hours are Monday – Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST. If you have a concern over the weekend, feel free to leave us a message or give us a call on Monday morning, and our Client Services staff will be happy to assist you.